Situated on the tip of legendary Negril Beach, life at the all-inclusive Hedonism II centers around two private stretches of beach: One nude. One not. Both fantastic. It's a big part of what makes the spirit of Hedonism II so enjoyable.
It must have been something in the water. Because from the moment the all-inclusive Hedonism II's gates opened twenty-five years ago, it's been the most widely recognized, and notorious, resort in the world. Words really can't quite describe the thrill of actually being here. It's the ultimate guilty pleasure, only without the guilt. A real life Garden of Eden.
Sleep in. Stay up late. Give up counting calories. Have a drink before noon. Give up mineral water. Dine in shorts. Talk to strangers. Don't make your bed. Go skinny dipping. Don't call your mother. Let your hair down. Don't pay for anything. Don't leave a tip. Be your beautiful self in spectacular Jamaica.
Hedonism II offers 280 rooms and suites that features:
- air conditioning
- tiled floors
- mirrored ceilings
- 1 king or 2 twin beds
- coffee and tea making facilities
- iron and ironing board
- new private 5-head Euro-style Jacuzzi shower
- clock radio
- CD player
- safe deposit box
room rates and availability based on your
travel dates, Click
Here . For complete travel packages,
including airfare and accommodations, Click
- All meals, from tantalizing breakfast buffets to sumptuous dinner feasts. Even late night snacks. All you can eat, all the time.
- All drinks, from soft drinks to top-shelf premium brands.
- All entertainment.
- All tips & gratuities.
- All provided land and watersports, including professional instruction and top-of-the-line equipment. Many SuperClubs resorts even include golf at our own private PGA-quality championship golf course.
- All hotel taxes and airport transfers (not included in the Dominican Republic and Brazil.)
- Land Sports
- Six lighted tennis courts, clinics with pros twice daily
- two air-conditioned squash courts, clinics twice daily
- badminton; basketball; volleyball; shuffleboard; table tennis; cycling; secluded hammocks; games room; reading room; island picnics
- Miniature golf course, Hammock Lounge, Rock Climbing Wall, outdoor games area with pool tables and ping-pong tables.
- Gaming lounge and cool out gazebos
- Water Sports
- Scuba diving (see below), water-skiing, hobie cat, windsurfing school, sunfish, sailing, snorkeling, jacuzzis, nude Jacuzzi, glass-bottom boats, kayaks, three large freshwater pools, two with swim-up bars, one nude.
- Cascading plunge pools. Waterslide. See through Jacuzzi located above the disco, Beachfront pool and swim-up bar.
- Private beach, which is divided into two sections, of which one is for nude bathing.
- Jungle bridge connecting the main pool entertainment area and the main beach.
- Fitness Center
- Circus Workshop
- Special Activities: Reggae dance classes 3 times per week. Lunchtime Spin's different each day except Tuesday (Olympic Day). Nightly themes include Toga Party, Mardi Gras Party, and Circus Showcase and more.
For Rates and Availability Please Call or
Email Our Offices.
Toll Free (888) 774-0040 or 305-774-0040
Monday - Friday 9:30 am - 6:00 PM EST